Thursday, April 30, 2009

Getting Personal: Ty Bynum



Ty Bynum is a Sophmore wide reciever here at the University of Rhode Island. He has had a good spring and we are expecting big things from him this Fall .

Q:How long have you been playing football and how did you get started?

I been playing since I was able to play. I dont know its just something I always wanted to do.

Q:Why did you choose the position of WR?

I was always was a big fan of Dieon Sanders and he inspired me to play his positions. And i have been doing it ever since.

Q: So, How do you like Rhode Island?

Its Okay it took a while to get use to but it is definitely different from home. Back home its like more things to do and weather isn't as random. But I like the atmosphere here on campus, I like the people and just the networking that goes on here.

Q: Where his home?

Lancaster, PA a city right outside of Philadelphia.

Whats your Pre-game music?

Various artist of hip-hop especially lil wayne, Gucci Man, Drake, and Jeezy.
Drake- Congratulations and Jezzy's - Black Dreams these two songs really get me hyped.

Q: What is the mark you want to leave here at URI?

I want people to say that I was smart, atheletic, and a gentleman what more could you ask for.

Q: What do you like to do for fun?

Party with friends, watch sporting events on ESPN, watch movies, and listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment