Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Spring Practice

Well yesterday was the last and final spring practice of the 09' season. A lot of people were amped to go out just because that was the last major obligation we had as a team for the week other than the Spring Game Saturday April 25, 2009.On the flip side I'm sure most of the seniors had mixed emotions about their very last spring practice I could hear some seniors jokingly talking about their last practice saying "damn this the last spring for me, the freshmen got three more" although they made it seem like a joke most of them are realizing how close they are getting to the very last go around as a college football player. Most of the players at the college level has been playing for ten plus years so football almost becomes a way of life and to have that go away would be hard to adjust to.
On another note practice went extremely well and we all are ready for that spring game Saturday. I know i have my family coming up and a lot of friends that are going to be at the game so I'm going to try and put on a show. I hope all of you can come. If not you will definitely be missing out on a great thing. SEE YOU THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment